Visualizzazioni totali

giovedì 19 ottobre 2017

My next Halloween Party with Rosegal





I'm a curvy woman, and with Rosegal i solve my problem, and i can choose and buy my fabolous dress for Halloween.

Halloween Clothes in Rosegal website are ...beautiful, good quality and cheap!


There is a very cheap offert ...Halloween Promotion,
Save up to 65% off







My Rosegal wishlist is............amazing!

Here the first picture




Bat Earrings, one funny pair of fashion earring







Do you like it? very very pretty, and cheap price!

Only 1,89 euro




The 2' product of my Rosegal wishlist is:









I love the hats, i have many many many hats for collection, and for Halloween i choose from Rosegal this black hat with micro metal skulls.




In Rosegal website there are many many (too much) dress for curvy, plus size.




Love this Bat Hoodie









Or other Hoodie



Love the golden pair of rhinestone skull stud Earrings






And the skeleton hand elastic hair band






For my home i choose a decorative pillow









and then another Halloween Pillow









And the Halloween Zombie 3D Wall Sticker for my living room









At the last i choose...a black sexy lace mask, very very hot and....gorgeus!














And...you?

Do you love Halloween?

Do you like the Halloween Rosegal collection?

I remember you a big discount!






65% OFF


https://www.rosegal.com/

8 commenti:

  1. Very interesting selection.
    Have a nice day, dear!

    Maybe follow for follow?
    Moj mali kutak

    RispondiElimina
  2. Love, love, love this post, darling. I adore the wishlist. Xx

    My last post here: https://fallingforvogue.blogspot.com.es/2017/10/basicos-con-tendencias.html

    RispondiElimina